- I kind of like the slow pace of days passing. More realistic. Adventures aren’t always waiting at our beck and call.
- The reveals about the prophecy, the world without, the gates and the keys are very exciting.
- Very happy more intra-party connections are forming.
- Want to help out Cog with these disappearing Warforged! But no obvious avenues. And no obvious paycheck. Should perhaps investigate scenes of disappearances? Do more in person interviews?
- Tolles being skeptical of the prophet of the Balance’s sanity (Eladra?) – and Sister Solace’s reaction. (Also his smaller subversions.)
- Tetra’s nods of understanding during the Tessarch (?) sermon.
- Verdad’s assistants scoping out Laz’s character sheet!
- Cog making himself a little blanket. So cute. (And a HUG meeting!)
- Detective Deckert. Aw yeah. Love how slow this is progressing. So much for Laz to think through!
- Allllll of Solace’s responses to Laz! (Especially her glaring at Tetra when she unintentionally hurt Laz’s feelings! So good!)